Counseling for Yourself
I take a limited number of individual clients looking for help with specific concerns related to their sexual health & relationships. I'll be honest and say that I'm not a generalist, meaning, I don't work with any issue that folks are seeking help for. This ensures that I'm providing the highest quality of care within my scope of knowledge. If you're wondering whether I can help, please don't let your concern that I may not be a great fit keep you from calling me. One of the free services I provide if I honestly think I'm not a great fit is as a referral source.
I have partnered with some of the best therapists I know, so that if a client reaches me and it's not a great fit, I can provide a hands-on direct clinician-to-clinician referral.
If you're wondering whether I can help, here's a non-exhaustive list of things I usually help individuals with:
- Low sexual desire
- Concern with relationship history (repeating the same patterns)
- Sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction, vaginal pain)
- Regulating sexual behavior (commonly called sex addiction)
- Communicating better as a partner
- Coping with chronic illness